From: Reyaz on
so immature for this guy below me to say that...

From: Dr.Hal0nf1r�$ on
Reyaz wrote:
> so immature for this guy below me to say that...

'Even less mature for you to top-poast.

From: Gazwad on

From: "FeMaster" FeMaster on

"Dr.Hal0nf1r�$" <femail(a)nospam.kustomkomputa.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> Reyaz wrote:
>> so immature for this guy below me to say that...
>
> 'Even less mature for you to top-poast.

Even less mature for you to not know how to spell "post," or at the very
least, to use a spell-checker to cover up your incompetence.

From: relic on
FeMaster wrote:
> "Dr.Hal0nf1r�$" <femail(a)nospam.kustomkomputa.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
> message news:Iv-dnWUAJd-r0_XaRVnyuwA(a)bt.com...
>> Reyaz wrote:
>>> so immature for this guy below me to say that...
>>
>> 'Even less mature for you to top-poast.
>>

> Even less mature for you to not know how to spell "post," or at the
> very least, to use a spell-checker to cover up your incompetence.

"poast" is the correct spelling for newsgroups. Use Google to not look the
fool in the future.