From: CAD Outsourcing Services on
Offering 3D SolidWorks drawing services for Manufacturing &
Engineering projects at affordable price!

SolidWorks automates and simplifies generation of all the project
documentation required for product design and adds the glue that makes
it all stick together. It can reduce product development life cycle
time by almost 70% as compared to conventional 2D CAD drafting.

With SolidWorks you can produce detailed drawings better, faster and
more easily.
CAD Outsourcing firm is your offshore CAD partner to get SolidWorks 2D/
3D drawings in a format of your choice, meeting all your
specifications & standards. We can also perform AutoCAD to SolidWorks
conversions on demand. Find more at http://www.cadoutsourcingservices.com

We can assist you in the followings:
• Convert Paper sketches into electronic drawings
• SolidWorks 2D Drafting
• 3D Modeling
• 2D drawings to 3D model conversion
• 3D Assembly drawings
• Part lists
• CAD format conversion
• Raster-Vector conversion
• 2D-3D Fabrication drawings
• Production drawings
• Miscellaneous CAD work

Our team can readily translate your existing product files into
SolidWorks format or vice versa so that you become more productive and
profitable. We have worked on diverse projects including mechanical
design, product development, machine design and automation across
various industries such as automotive, aerospace, sheet metal and
machine manufacturing.

Save 60% on your SolidWorks drawings & conversion related requirements
today! We can quote by job, by sheet or by man-hour.

Link: http://www.cadoutsourcingservices.com/cadd.php

Email us at info(a)cadoutsourcingservices.com – Request free quotes for
your specific needs.

Source: PRLog.org