|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Simulating a knurl on Drawing
Hello Group, I am creating a drawing of a cylindrical part that has a knurled surface. Does anyone know of a way to simulate a knurl in a drawing view? Creating the knurled surface on the part creates a very large file with extremely slow rebuild times. Thank you, Steve Hirsh DesignTech Solutions ... 13 Aug 2010 05:57
Steel structure detailing examples, Structural Steel detail samples
OS Detailing firm is trusted choice of Steel fabricators and Structural design consultants to get precision steel detailing, 3D models and technical drawings on project basis. We provide most reliable yet affordable Structural steel design solutions in the area of bidding, construction documents, workflow and erect... 12 Aug 2010 08:10
Steel Joist designers, Steel Deck detailers, Steel detailers
Outsource the time consuming work of detailing your steel joists, decks and girders at affordable cost! Outsourcing Steel Detailing firm has over 10 years of experience detailing steel structures for mid-to-large size Steel fabricators in compliance with internationally recognized SJI & SDI standards. We strive ... 12 Aug 2010 08:10
San Diego area Aerospace Programmer Machinist needed
http://manufacturing.thingamajob.com/jobs/California/Aircraft-Operations-Support/2120641 ... 11 Aug 2010 18:01
Cliff & Kentucky Fried Banquer quite a pair
There is no difference between the two methods, error free G-Code is error free. Using either method each G-Code program needs to be adjusted equally as the tool wears via wear offsets (no more, no less for either programming method). Dear Sir You seem to be a skilled guy. Can't You just try to por... 11 Aug 2010 12:31
Cliff loves Banquer
"Cliff" <Clhuprichguesswhat(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message news:7ke266hvuo3vlbudtst9klbaierg3q5nrp(a)4ax.com... All I can do is think about his cute buttcheeks, night and day. Seek help pea-brain! ... 10 Aug 2010 21:19
Kentucky Fried Banquer
http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=825&highlight_key=y [ VX has a great kernel. The problem is the power in the VX kernel hasn't been exposed so that more people could take advantage of this power. Even if this was to happen, to say that VX is a much better CADCAM program than NX or CATIA, h... 10 Aug 2010 08:00
3d sketch
A new question as beginner in SW use (release 2008). Pattern facilityes appear to vanish in the SKETCH TOOLBOX, while in 3d sketching. Is it normal ? How to perform a linear or circular pattern in a 3d sketch ? Many thanks in advance. Ferruccio Levi ... 10 Aug 2010 09:04
creating an airfoil
http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=825&highlight_key=y [ Thursday August 05, 2010 7:52 PM (NEW!) "Looks Very suspicious to me." When every surfacing project looks to you like it has to be modeled with the same approach that one traditionally takes when creating an airfo... 6 Aug 2010 06:03
Wiill the real yonnie bonkers please bend over?
http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=825&highlight_key=y "It is my hope that the Chinese will get new management for VX who understand how inferior VX currently is when compared to the rest of the market." LOL ... -- Cliff ... 5 Aug 2010 06:56
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
===Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com
Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin was founded in 1992,France but it rapidly became a worldwide famous brand. There are a lot of stars are the fans of it such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham. Once the red outsole appeared you will ... 4 Aug 2010 03:50
+++ NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com
NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football. It was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association, with the league changing its name to the National Football League in 1922. The league curre... 4 Aug 2010 00:36
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL....
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 3 Aug 2010 09:12
Anybody hear able to help with solidworks problem?
The messages shown appear to be removed from the subject. I am having a difficulty with solidworks and am looking for help. ... 8 Aug 2010 01:33
babbleon yonnie discovers CAM & DMIS
http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=818&highlight_key=y (DMIS was an option for UG long, long ago.) -- Cliff (who wrote a VDA to UG translator long ago) ... 31 Jul 2010 18:21
100% free dell laptaps offerd by dell and Vodafone companies.
great offer….free dell laptops …no need money, no need shipping charges…absolutely free… i have hidden the full details in an ” BIG IMAGE” at the”Top Of My Blog.” click that ” big image” and get dell laptap 100% free… my blog is http://humanresearch.tk/ ... 31 Jul 2010 02:09
San Diego Golfer w UG needed
http://engineering.thingamajob.com/jobs/California/Design-Engineer/2114081 Probably not much "free" Pizza involved. -- Cliff ... 3 Aug 2010 14:43
Lead CNC Mill Programmer MASTER CAM San Diego, California
http://manufacturing.thingamajob.com/jobs/California/Lead-CNC-Mill-Programmer/2113646 ... 29 Jul 2010 11:51
4Design
http://www.4dgraphics.net/ "Click here to download 4Design for FREE!" ... 31 Jul 2010 00:00
 |  Next  |  Last