First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
What Pushes Unskilled Sociopaths With Multiple Identity Crisis To Insanity?
Let's see: Fired from dream job. Banned from own blog. Dumped by "girlfriend". Having said girlfriend and ex wife post embarrassing personal info about you on usenet. -Now we can add: Bragging about one person agreeing with you, and then having that person state in a public forum that your posts are... 19 May 2010 22:40
Flexible bright light
I'm curious if it someone could recommend a good flexible light for Cliff, so he could find his WMD during his next self-proctology / spelunking adventure. It will need to be flexible enough t snake around his tiny pea brain that has been impairing his search, without damaging it any further. Any suggestions? ... 19 May 2010 21:34
Model of Cash Register
Hello CAD People! The project I am on requires a model of a "point of sale cash register". One of the newer style like we see today. I could not find one on 3D Content Central. Does anyone have or know where I can find such a model? Thank you! Steve Hirsh DesignTech Solutions 720-565-9219 (office) ... 19 May 2010 15:59
Why does Jon Banquer have such a hard time with chaining in Mastercam?
Probably because he's doing it wrong. [ "To me chaining is stupid and a waste of my time and shows how little original thought is often put into designing a better way instead of just copying what almost everyone else is doing." -Jon Banquer ] And this..... [ "I'm able to select the complete chain with so... 19 May 2010 13:46
Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer On Chaining In Mastercam?
On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:49:42 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote: On May 18, 8:04�pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: "I agree with you Jon. You have more knowledge about other CAM packages then I. Now that's funny, clueless found someone more clueless than himself. Won't ... 23 May 2010 05:59
What Pushes Unskilled Sociopaths With Multiple Identity Crisis To Insanity?
On Wed, 19 May 2010 07:46:37 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote: Let's see: Fired from dream job. Banned from own blog. Dumped by "girlfriend". Having said girlfriend and ex wife post embarrassing personal info about you on usenet. -Now we can add: Bragging about one pers... 19 May 2010 12:39
What Pushes Unskilled Sociopaths With Multiple Identity Crisis To Insanity?
Let's see: Fired from dream job. Banned from own blog. Dumped by "girlfriend". Having said girlfriend and ex wife post embarrassing personal info about you on usenet. -Now we can add: Bragging about one person agreeing with you, and then having that person state in a public forum that your posts are... 19 May 2010 11:32
When Jon Banquer Asks The Beginner Questions With The First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized.....
When Jon Banquer Asks The Beginner Questions With The First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized..... Like how to chain a contour, use mask on arc, select an open pocket, manage levels, or bring an STL into verify......oh wait, those aren't hard questions. Those are basic beginner questions that Jon struggled with a... 19 May 2010 11:32
Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer On Chaining In Mastercam?
On May 18, 8:04 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: "I agree with you Jon. You have more knowledge about other CAM packages then I. Now that's funny, clueless found someone more clueless than himself. Won't be long before the guy wakes up and realizes he's dealing with a con-artist. ... 19 May 2010 00:41
Any SW expert in Netherlands with some spare time?
I like to have a look if it is something easy enough for me. Edmund ... 18 May 2010 11:26