First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Benefits of Using CAD Software for Building Construction – A Review
Historically, every large engineering and construction company relied on a drafting table used by a professional drafter. It was necessary for producing needed blueprints, elevation drawings and high quality visual renderings for prospect customers. Drafting requires trained professionals with somewhat artistic s... 23 Mar 2010 08:56
Outsource Tekla Structure Detailing services to Tekla Detailers
Do you need detailers & draftsmen having expertise in operating Tekla/ X-steel software? We have in-house team of expert Tekla detailers, CAD draughtsman and Checkers to deliver accurate Tekla 3D models and Fabrication shop drawings as soon as you need it! If the process of generating 3D models and shop drawin... 23 Mar 2010 08:56
192321 Information portals for computer and Web technology 00
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 23 Mar 2010 02:20
Steel Detailing Manual, Structural Steel design guide by Experts
Outsourcing Steel Detailing Firm is group of professional steel detailers, checkers and structural engineers. We provide effective structural detailing services with high level of precision, quality and at competitive rates. Our portfolio of structural services includes steel structures detailing, shop drawings,... 18 Mar 2010 04:48
New SolidWorks Book
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:24:39 -0700 (PDT), The SolidWorks Geek <alex.ruiz.ca(a)gmail.com> wrote: It has been a long time since I have posted a message here but I wanted to share some great news with everyone. I took the advice of some prominent members here and wrote my own SolidWorks book. This is not one of t... 14 Mar 2010 22:04
Toolbox
Why do I get a warning that a file with the same name is already open and do I want to use it or not when trying to insert a screw? Only certain documents. not all. SW 2010. If I say no the drag and drop fails. Rudy ... 13 Mar 2010 19:46
How to delete a diameter symbol in the drawing in SW2010
Hallo everybody, I have a strange problem using Solidworks 2010. I want to make a drawing of a part with external thread. The thread is modelled as a cosmetic external thread. In the drawing I want to dimension the outer diameter with intelligent dimension tool and then change manually the description to thr... 7 Mar 2010 08:29
file types & Solidworks
Folks, I would like to know where I might find information on which file types can be opened in Solidworks. Thanks in Advance! Stephen C. ... 9 Mar 2010 12:18
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS)
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) publishes original papers on all subjects relevant to computer science, communication network, and information systems. The highest priority will be given to those contributions concerned with a discussion of the background of a practical problem,... 5 Mar 2010 08:18
Quality CAD Home Design, AutoCAD Interior Design, House Floor plans
Are you looking for affordable CAD home design and house floor plans provider? At CAD Outsourcing Services firm, we specialize in individual apartment designs, luxury home designs and custom house floor plans for new home design and construction. We provide complete design services including landscape planning, ... 24 Feb 2010 03:08