From: Stephen Cramer on
Folks,

I would like to know where I might find information on which file
types can be opened in Solidworks.

Thanks in Advance!
Stephen C.
From: Willem1 on
For Solidworks 2010 you can find the information here:
http://files.solidworks.com/2010datasheets/SolidWorksPremium2010.pdf

Wim

From: Deepak Gupta on
Go to File > Open and in the file open window, you can have the list
under file type.

Deepak Gupta
SW2009 SP4.1
SW2007 SP5.0
http://gupta9665.wordpress.com/

"Please consider the environment before printing this email"