First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
SW2009-Equation Driven Curves
I have been playing with these. The accuracy seems to be OK. Their behaviour seems to be a bit glitchy. The PM is supposed to go red if there is something wrong with the equation but it doesn't always seem to do so. In some cases closing the PM and reopening it will reveal that a previous equation is still bei... 12 Oct 2008 23:14
DefaultSM-FLAT-PATTERN problem
Has this happened to anyone: Create sheet metal part. Create a dimensioned drawing. Move a couple of holes. Make drawing from part + insert FLAT PATTERN from view pallet. The flat pattern that shows up in the drawing has the two holes in their old postions. Went back to part file, deleted configuration "D... 2 Oct 2008 12:45
Batch replace drawing templates and sheet format macro?
Is there such a thing as a macro that will replace the sheet format and template of a folder full of SolidWorks drawings? John Layne www.solidengineering.co.nz -- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to news(a)netfront.net -- ... 22 Sep 2008 19:29
Bend angle notes - show included angle
Hi Folks I'm sure there is a simple answer, but I can't see it either in the SW help or online. Is it possible to show the "included" angle of a flange on the notes shown in a flat view drawing, rather than the "bend" angle. Alternatively, is it possible to add a bit of maths to the "bendnoteformat.txt" file t... 22 Jul 2008 01:24
Only 15 Days...
until the launch of NX 6 and Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology. Jon Banquer San Diego, CA ... 7 May 2008 01:08
A required resource was unavailable
Anybody seen this error message when trying to access tools,options. SW 2007, sp5? Just started happening on an old machine. I am running 2008 on my new computer, but some customers want me to use 2007 because they have not made the move yet. I take care of those jobs on this older machine and am curious abo... 16 Apr 2008 14:50
Cosmosmotion tutorial valvecam
Dear all, I am trying to learn how to use of Cosmosmotion and I find a problem in tutorial3 valvecam. When I open the file tutorial3_valvecam_with_results.sldasm, the simulation is running well until the full simulation time of 0.03 sec. The simulation shows no interference. Just fine ! The problem is that when... 3 Apr 2008 08:18
LF VB help - Deleting custom properties
Hey - I am trying to make a macro that can delete all my custum properties (configuration specifik props) except those in the Default configuration. I am trying to do it manually by writing in all the names of the properties, but that aint really a good solution (I have around 30-50 different named properties an... 1 Feb 2008 00:43
SW2008-Error creating instance of MSXML2::DOMDocument
Has anybody seen this? It started after I uninstalled another program. SW complains when starting up. 1. WARNING! Solidworks is missing one or more files it needs to run properly. Re-install..... 2. Error creating instance of MSXML2::DOMDocument Now I have done the obvious, I reinstalled from my image and af... 28 Jan 2008 16:30
Solidity for SolidWorks?
What all we SolidWorks users & Company's who buy their Software should all be doing is WRITING letters to SolidWorks insisting that Software Quality-Bug fixes become the #1 priority for a truly solid SolidWorks, before the software is released! The lack of the care in initial programming & fixes costs us DEARLY i... 28 Jan 2008 18:48