First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Sketch with splines will not cut. swx2006sp5
I have a profile taken from a casting that has a few splines, and I want to wire some parts with it. I get an error "Operation failed due to geometric condition" The profile makes a loop and the continuity of it seems fine since chain select works, offsetting the loop works, and chain select of the offset loop ... 23 Sep 2006 21:09
Copy a custom prop value to another custom property?
For whatever reason, where I work decided to use a different custom property other than Description to fill in their descriptions for parts and assemblies, and the use this to fill in the drawing title block, making that custom, and the BOM, making the BOM template custom as well. The main reason I feel we need ... 20 Sep 2006 23:51
eDrawings, VB6 and time/date stamp
I've created a drawing viewer with eDrawings built into it using Visual Basic 6. It works great except I need a way to get a time/date stamp on the drawing when printing. I can't use the print commands thru eDrawings (no time/date stamp available). I can print a picture image (Printer.PaintPicture Image1.Picture, 0... 25 Sep 2006 11:27
from solid to surface
Hi all, Fairly new to solidworks. I have created a model from extrusions and need to turn it into surfaces so i can make it hollow, so that i can then thicken it. Any ideas how I can go about this. Many thanks Alex Kemsley ... 20 Sep 2006 21:43
Update View After Scale Change
I am trying to change each view in a SolidWorks drawing to "Use sheet scale" instead of "Use custom scale" This code will do that, but after changing the property, the view is not updated. I can click on the view, and see that the "Use sheet scale" is selected. The view does not updated until I actually click on... 20 Sep 2006 15:16
Align dimensions on Part and Assembly level
Hi, I'm working on a API project where I'm using a library containing Assemblies and Parts. I need to align the dimensions on Part and Assembly level like on Drawing level. This because in the drawing the dimensions are inserted automatically using the option "Use dimension placement in sketch". Does anyone ... 8 Sep 2006 11:00
AssembyDocClass inheritance
> You just cannot. If the base class does not have a public constructor, there is no sense at all in inheriting a such class. If SW should use your inherited class instead of it's own, how could _it_ know to instantiate the inherited class? It would require some kind of factory pattern or callback function.... 25 Aug 2006 11:43
Extrude and tap forming tool
Gi'day Group Anybody have or know where I might get a extrude and tap forming tool? The metal is steel .759mm (22 Gauge) CRS and the tap is M3.00 Instead of a forming tool is there a better way? I'm using SW2006 SP 4.1 Thanks in advance Cheers Frank ... 25 Aug 2006 11:43
Online Tutorial
Does anyone have copies of the files that are listed in the tutorial such as these to name a few FoodProcessor.slddrw aw_hook.sldprt aw_control_arm.sldprt aw_anchor_plate.sldprt aw_spider.sldprt aw_link.sldprt aw_faucet.sldprt housing.x_b telephone.sldprt multi_inter.sldprt multi_bridge.sldprt multi_l... 24 Aug 2006 16:56
Hemmit M977 truck
Anyone happen to have a Hemmit Trinity M977 truck model? These are put out by Oskosh? Or know where to get one? Ben ... 17 Aug 2006 18:12