First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Installing 2006 SP3 -cannot access file d:.....works.msi error
Hi All Has anybody had a problem installing SP3? Thats SP 1.0 to SP3.0 The wizard asks for CD#1 then says "The wizard cannot access file: D:\swwi\....\English_i386_Solidworks.msi" What am I doing wrong? The requested file is available on the CD, I've tried copying it to the harddisk with the same result. I'... 31 Jan 2006 04:53
Wrong hostid on SERVER line for license file:
I am receiving the following error messages in the license log. Once this message is received all licenses are disabled. I can re-read the license and they will reactivate for approximately 15-30 minutes. The one thing I did notice is that suddenly the FLEX IDs do not match. Any suggestions? 14:26:28 (sldwks_d) ... 26 Jan 2006 23:16
Toolbox problem!
We have a shared toolbox on our network and after upgrading two machines to SW2006 SP3.1 from SW2005 SP5.0, one of the machines cannot access the toolbox. The errors on startup of the Toolbox addin are: "Unable to setup profile 'Default Profile' due to the following error:" [OK] "Unable to setup a valid profile c... 24 Jan 2006 15:20
mating threads
Does anyone have an example of how to create multiple assembly configurations that represent 2 threaded parts (male and female) that thread together at different, with a distance mate controlling the thread depth? An example might be a jack screw where the body is fixed and the screw itself threads in and can be a... 21 Jan 2006 13:49
CSWP exam sample test
does anyone have any CSWP sample tests or prep material that they are willing to sell? I checked out the sample test questions and basic modeling skills part and so far so good. Once question though, on the basic skills test, do they provide the "scoring criteria" in advance (ex. changing # in a pattern to updat... 30 Dec 2005 08:55
Hole Wizard
When I attempt to open the hole Wizard, I get a message that the PC is out of memory or an other error occurred and hole wizard fails. This is on SW 2006 SP 2.0 on WIN XP Pro. I removed SW, cleaned the registry, turned of AV and reinstalled. Same problem. This PC was installed from an admin image that was also ... 11 Dec 2005 15:13
Helical cut on a shaft
I am attempting to model a helical cut on a shaft. That is, a cut like the spiral that you see on a barbershop pole. But rather than just a painted red stripe, I want a groove that's the width of the stripe, and cuts into the cylinder. An example would be a 1/2" diameter cylinder, with a 1/16" endmill helical c... 18 Nov 2005 17:52
How to Create external pipe threads in solidworks 2006 tia sal
Greets All I was wondering if any one can point me to a tutorial or an example file on how to create external Threads on pipes. I'm trying to design a very cheap Hoffman Appartus anyone can build using clear pvc pipe and rubber stoppers. I've created a draft image of what I want the parts to look like. An ... 16 Nov 2005 18:56
Set Standard View
Hi! I would like to switch the Standard View from "Back" to "Front" again without modifying any other settings. I think this could be done in the registry! But what's the name/value of the required key? regards Detlef ... 9 Nov 2005 21:41
CSWP exam
Hi Everyone, I decided to take the CSWP exam at my near VAR. in order to be ready and in sync with the test requirements and question style, I wanted to try and solve some old CSWP exams from previous years, but I can't seem to find any of them on the web besides the regular sample test which appears on SolidW... 3 Nov 2005 15:58