From: kcls91 on
I am receiving the following error messages in the license log. Once
this message is received all licenses are disabled. I can re-read the
license and they will reactivate for approximately 15-30 minutes. The
one thing I did notice is that suddenly the FLEX IDs do not match.
Any suggestions?

14:26:28 (sldwks_d) Wrong hostid on SERVER line for license file:
14:26:28 (sldwks_d) C:\Program Files\SolidNetWork License
Manager\licenses\sldwks_d.lic
14:26:28 (sldwks_d) SERVER line says FLEXID=6-xxxx184a, hostid is
FLEXID=6-xxxx180a
14:26:28 (sldwks_d) Invalid hostid on SERVER line

From: TOP on
Once in a while, strange problems can happen when a dongle starts to go
bad. Is your license tied to a dongle? In any event, the VAR should be
helping for this kind of problem.