From: Gil Alsberg on
Hi Everyone,
I decided to take the CSWP exam at my near VAR. in order to be ready and in
sync with the test requirements and question style, I wanted to try and
solve some old CSWP exams from previous years, but I can't seem to find any
of them on the web besides the regular sample test which appears on
SolidWorks web site, which lacks the crucial 3rd hands on part. does anybody
of you guys can give me some info on the test besides the formal information
on the solidworks site? is there an additional source of CSWP exams?

thanks,
Gil

From: ken.maren on
So you want us to help you cheat? :-)

KM

From: Rock Guy on
I get it online training offers a CSWP preparation course. Might be
what you are looking for.

From: ed1701 on

Doing a google search of this newsgroup will give you some good advice.
One thread that came to my mind was this one:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?S6362241C

The models in the CSWP aren't all that hard, and don't require any
knowledge outside of basic training classes. As I remember it it was
more of a speed and comfort-with-the-software thing.

VAR's tend to run bootcamps - maybe someone who has gone through one
can comment on its usefulness

From: TOP on
Sorry, we have to sign a non-disclosure about the content. Just make
sure you know all areas of the software. The training manuals used by
the VARs for SW classes are probably your best resource.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Hotkeys list
Next: Set Standard View