First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Solidworks Electrical routing help!!!
Hi All I am trying to evaluate Solidworks router for doing electrical cables. Has any one got any advice for setting this up. I'm being told by my VAR that a traiining course is required and it takes a lot of setting up of the intial database. The type of routing we do is fairly simple. most cable consist of 1 ca... 25 Oct 2007 20:32
Laser cutting CAM software?
Your opinions and experiences, Imbedded in SW or not For Finnpower and Amada cutters Only experienced and constructive answers, please. ... 25 Oct 2007 00:39
Solidworks 2007 and Vista
We are locked into Solidworks 2007 for the next 2 years due to program requirements. Part of the program requirements is that we provide engineers to our clients site. To accomplish this we will be buying HP workstation laptops. By default they come with Vista Business but HP will provide the XP disks to us.... 10 Oct 2007 03:42
IGES conversion
Hello, I received an IGES file and I'm trying to extract some dimension from it. When I try the model it tells me "Could not create reference dimension from current set of selected items. I tried to create a drawing and dimension it and I get a message, "The selected entity could not be converted into a l... 19 Sep 2007 23:38
SWCP
I'm considering going for Certification. Any feedback from people about this? My var may let me for-go the training and just sit the exam. I'm fairly confident that I'll know the content. Does anyone have some pop-questions that may appear or give me an indication if I should do the training. (I've been using ... 15 Aug 2007 21:37
XMLPropWorks enhancements question
As part of the upgrade of XMLPropWorks (XPW) from v0.5 to v1.0, the ability to read and write from a plethora of file formats in addition to the Access and XML files is being added (as well as a bevy of other enhancements see http://www.dubea.org/xmlpropworks). The plan is to add the ability to read/write to: ... 2 Aug 2007 09:15
Bom Macro.
I am inurgent need of a macro. This macro needs to add a new bom then i have some other code to that will print this bom. Then i need the macro to delete the bom that was paced in the drawing, but not delete any other bom that was already in the drawing. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction. I must... 2 Aug 2007 21:11
sldFuncFeat cannot be loaded ???
Sw2006 SP5.1, XP Pro This morning I got this message: "sldFuncFeat Cannot be loaded. Either the add-in or one of it's components is missing" I have only one add-in checked, that works correctly, and whose name has nothing to do with FuncFeat. Besides, SW seems to work correctly except that when I close ... 19 Jul 2007 03:47
Surface
Hi, I'm using SolidWorks 2006. How can use a matrix values to create a surface? Cheers, Muz ... 16 Jul 2007 09:57
SolidWorks API - MakeStyledCurves2
SolidWorks API - MakeStyledCurves2 This is the API command to fit a spline, but it doesn't seem to work in the API. Every time I try, it just returns false and doesn't work. It was also recorded in the macro when I used the fit spline command, with the exact same input parameters. Does anyone know why it woul... 12 Jul 2007 15:09