From: Muz on
Hi,
I'm using SolidWorks 2006. How can use a matrix values to create a surface?

Cheers,

Muz
From: TOP on
Can you explain? What does the matrix look like?

TOP

From: Muz on
TOP wrote:
> Can you explain? What does the matrix look like?
>
> TOP
>
> On Jul 12, 8:41 pm, Muz <zvi...(a)jhu.edu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm using SolidWorks 2006. How can use a matrix values to create a surface?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Muz

It's a list of x,y,z values of points on a surface. The coordinates were
obtained by a 3D digitizer.

Muz
From: Muz on

From: TOP on
How many points do you have? What type of surface?

TOP