Prev: Surface
Next: Bom Macro.
From: Jean Marc on
Sw2006 SP5.1, XP Pro

This morning I got this message:

"sldFuncFeat Cannot be loaded. Either the add-in or one of it's components
is missing"

I have only one add-in checked, that works correctly, and whose name has
nothing to do with FuncFeat.

Besides, SW seems to work correctly except that when I close (sw not active
in the task manager) and re-open SW it says it cannot open a journal file.

Scott had the pb. Is it one hanging around here and did he find the answer
(03/22/06)?

http://people.tribe.net/9d7b9c6c-62d7-486a-8a5e-0762e6bd348e/blog/ef7ecf13-d2c6-481f-9a0f-2a0e5cbd923b

From: Jean Marc on

"Jean Marc" <jean-marc.brun> a �crit dans le message de news:

> "sldFuncFeat Cannot be loaded. Either the add-in or one of it's components
> is missing"
> Besides, SW seems to work correctly except that when I close (sw not
> active in the task manager) and re-open SW it says it cannot open a
> journal file.

Also, lost file assiociation for assys, parts, dwgs... tested after a
reboot, of course.

Pages: 1
Prev: Surface
Next: Bom Macro.