First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
API Question - ModelDoc2::SaveAs4 , how to prompt for path ?
I want to use the ModelDoc2::SaveAs4 command with my Save to DXF macro, but I am trying to figure out how to get the SaveAs dialog box to popup for the user to choose where to save the file. After reading the help file and examples, it looks like the default is the same directory as the SLDDRW. Any help apprec... 4 Jan 2007 14:36
Routing Tutorials
Is there any literature available or maybe a short basic tutorial in the Flash format, or Powerpoint, on Routing ? We need to make a model with quite a few small diameter hydraulic lines to be drawn on some pretty crazy paths in an assembly, and neither of the people who use Solidworks here are very schooled at 3-D... 26 Dec 2006 14:56
server node down or not responding
when i run solidworks 2006 the error which i am getting is as such " server node is down or not responding" how to come up with this problem can any one in the group suggest me. ... 17 Dec 2006 02:41
SW Task Scheduler messes up SW Settings
Yes, I have seen this too. SW07 sp2.0 I ran the Update Properties, but canceled out of it. When I opened SW again, my background colors settings, and several others, possibly everything, was set back to defaults. Do you have more info on this? ... 18 Dec 2006 18:06
Image quality macro
I want to make a macro that instantly ups the image quality. As little work as it is, I'm tired of going to the document properties to up the shaded and draft quality resolution. This is probably something that could be fixed with the copy settings wizard, but when I try to do that, it says I don't have administr... 7 Dec 2006 01:15
www.solidworksportal.com
Hello, I've been working with solidworks for like 3 months now and I decided to make a site about it. It will become a portal for solidworks which contains a lot of tutorials, articles, resources and tips. There will even be a forum. The url of my site is : http://www.solidworksportal.com I'm looking for ... 15 Nov 2006 17:16
SolidWorks Student Design Kit
Thank you all for trying.... but: Tiffany Hello, yes, i do mean that. when i try to run SW from inside SWRx with the either option (Software OpenGL / Bypass the Tools/Options settings) i still get the momentary issue - an even shorter one than a regular launch attempt. John, i am from Israel. setting Reg... 2 Nov 2006 00:06
the 3GB Switch?
I know this was discussed already many times in this NG, but I can't find those posts..... How do I set SolidWorks to be able to use 3GB of memory? Thanks, Gil ... 22 Oct 2006 15:12
API and Coordinate Systems
I'd like to use custom created Coordinate Systems as a means to position things in a Solidworks assembly using API. Does anyone have experience doing this type of thing? ... 18 Oct 2006 14:14
Run Time Errors
Question: Are you expierencing Run Time Errors? If so, have you been able to isolate the causes and reduce this problem? Details: I am the software administrator at my company and our SolidWorks 2007 users have been reporting a high volume (2-10+ per day) of run time errors. In Sw 2006 they crashed alot as we... 5 Oct 2006 17:00