From: Spiessensnv@gmail.com on
Hello,

I've been working with solidworks for like 3 months now and I decided
to make a site about it.

It will become a portal for solidworks which contains a lot of
tutorials, articles, resources and tips. There will even be a forum.

The url of my site is : http://www.solidworksportal.com

I'm looking for some content or people that want to help me on this
site. Also any comment that could be useful for me.

tnx

Steven Vandermeulen

PS: I just started the site yesterday so there isn't a lot of content
on it for now. I'll post 2-3 things a day at least.

From: Spiessensnv@gmail.com on
srry for the dubblepost ( had pc trouble)

From: pete on
So far seems to be a spam site!
Just try the solidworks lesson.

From: Spiessensnv@gmail.com on
As I said, the site is only 2 days old ...
It will gather a lot of usefull resources the next few weeks

From: cutegigi on
looking good for a site that just starting in.
good luck with your site. Hope to see more valuable resources there :)
will check it out once in a while....

Spiessensnv(a)gmail.com wrote:
> As I said, the site is only 2 days old ...
> It will gather a lot of usefull resources the next few weeks
>

> pete schreef:
>
>> So far seems to be a spam site!
>> Just try the solidworks lesson.
>>

>> <Spiessensnv(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've been working with solidworks for like 3 months now and I decided
>>> to make a site about it.
>>>
>>> It will become a portal for solidworks which contains a lot of
>>> tutorials, articles, resources and tips. There will even be a forum.
>>>
>>> The url of my site is : http://www.solidworksportal.com
>>>
>>> I'm looking for some content or people that want to help me on this
>>> site. Also any comment that could be useful for me.
>>>
>>> tnx
>>>
>>> Steven Vandermeulen
>>>
>>> PS: I just started the site yesterday so there isn't a lot of content
>>> on it for now. I'll post 2-3 things a day at least.
>>>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: SolidWorks Student Design Kit
Next: Image quality macro