From: east.machine on
Is there any literature available or maybe a short basic tutorial in
the Flash format, or Powerpoint, on Routing ? We need to make a model
with quite a few small diameter hydraulic lines to be drawn on some
pretty crazy paths in an assembly, and neither of the people who use
Solidworks here are very schooled at 3-D sketching. The Routing
program is included in our v2007 Office Premium. Maybe this would be
the way to approach?

Thanks and a Happy Holiday Season to all,
Ira

From: matt on
east.machine(a)hotmail.com wrote:
> Is there any literature available or maybe a short basic tutorial in
> the Flash format, or Powerpoint, on Routing ? We need to make a model
> with quite a few small diameter hydraulic lines to be drawn on some
> pretty crazy paths in an assembly, and neither of the people who use
> Solidworks here are very schooled at 3-D sketching. The Routing
> program is included in our v2007 Office Premium. Maybe this would be
> the way to approach?
>
> Thanks and a Happy Holiday Season to all,
> Ira

If you are not very well schooled in 3D sketches, you won't get far with
the routing package. You are better off taking a few minutes to learn 3D
sketching by just playing with it.
From: Spiessensnv on
you might check out these links:

http://solidworksportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=31

and

http://solidworksportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=31

From: SteveO on
I would go through the SolidWorks 3D Sketching tutorial. Go to the Help
> On line Tutorials to access it. I went through a few times when I first started 3D sketches and it did help.

Good luck,

Steve O