First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Free IGES Viewer?????
Can anyone suggest a good IGES viewer that happens to be free?? Thanks in advance ... 2 May 2006 14:52
SW 2006 and 2005
Hi, The problem I have is that I work on SW2006 and have SW2005 at home. I know that 2005 cant read 2006 files. Are there any ways that I can read a 2006 model with my 2005 version. I know if I convert them to iges or step. But I want to continue to edit the model. So editing the designtree is crucial. ... 7 Apr 2006 16:20
Toolbox Automation
I have started an effort to migrate our company from autocad to solidworks finally! Currently we have a .xls list of fastener part numbers that we use for design, as well as ordering. This list comes from our Inventory managment system. My question is really is there a good way to assign all the existing pn ... 16 Mar 2006 09:05
What is the SLDWORKS.exe.hdmp files about?
Hi all, Does anyone know what these huge 1GB files named "SLDWORKS.exe.hdmp" are for? They get created on my hard drive in a folder that is not controlled by the SW file location settings: C:\Documents and Settings\me\Local Settings\Temp\WER05d7.dir00 C:\Documents and Settings\me\Local Settings\Temp\WER05f7.d... 13 Mar 2006 15:00
Dual Dimensioning Chamfer
I rarely use dual dimensions, but today I was surprised to find out that a chamfer doesn't have a dual dim. option. Am I missing something? Anyone has experience with this? Thanks. Boris ... 13 Mar 2006 12:23
Installation of SolidWorks 2004 SPO
I am trying to install SolidWorks 2004 SPO from a hard disk, (which is all I have). Everything seems to install okay, but when I go to open up the program, I get this error message: "Driver components mis-match. Exit is the only option." How do I fix this? ... 11 Mar 2006 09:06
SolidWorks Add-in DLL creation via Visual Basic
Hi there, I'm working on an application in VB which will be an DLL add-in for SolidWorks. I've got my project set up with my class file holding all the menu creation stuff needed. It all works fine. And then I decided to get creative. I'm developing an application that will be customized with an XML file an... 23 Feb 2006 09:05
Looking for DIN 5480 (Spline Specifications)
Does anyone know where to find this? I just purchased a knurl spec (since the machininsts handbook doesn't really specifiy it) for $40, and I don't feel like forking over more cash for the spline Spec. Does anyone know where I could find it for free? An older friend of mine was just telling me today how he u... 13 Feb 2006 20:41
Yeild Strength Differences
In Solidworks (materials), the yeild strength for 6061-T6 is approx 8,000psi. On MatWeb, it's listed as 40,000psi. Why the discrepancy? ... 3 Feb 2006 22:47
Macro help
I would like to be lead in the direction of the macro code that... The macro would: 1. open a drawing file 2. complete some tasks I have written code for 3. close and save the drawing 4. cycle through all the drawings in the folder and complete tasks 1 thru 3 Does anyone have a macro that does this or can lea... 3 Feb 2006 23:18