From: katieASU on
I am trying to install SolidWorks 2004 SPO from a hard disk, (which is
all I have). Everything seems to install okay, but when I go to open up
the program, I get this error message: "Driver components mis-match.
Exit is the only option."

How do I fix this?

From: Bo on
Contact your VAR?

From: SW Monkey on

katieASU wrote:
> I am trying to install SolidWorks 2004 SPO from a hard disk, (which is
> all I have). Everything seems to install okay, but when I go to open up
> the program, I get this error message: "Driver components mis-match.
> Exit is the only option."
>
> How do I fix this?

I did a google on this, and came up with a bunch. It looks like it may
be a video driver issue. I would say to go under SolidWorks system
options and Enable Software OpenGL, but you cant even get to that. You
could change the setting in the registry, OR try updating your video
drivers.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-20,GGLG:en&q=Driver+components+mis%2Dmatch%2E+Exit+is+the+only+option

From: jpk on
upgrade to sw2006