From: DT on
I've created a drawing viewer with eDrawings built into it using Visual
Basic 6. It works great except I need a way to get a time/date stamp on
the drawing when printing. I can't use the print commands thru
eDrawings (no time/date stamp available).
I can print a picture image (Printer.PaintPicture Image1.Picture, 0, 0)
and time/date stamp in VB but when I try to do the same thing with the
eDrawings image results are 2 pages (one of the drawing and one of the
time/date stamp). We need the time/date stamp for ISO. Suggestions
anyone?

Thanks,
Derek

From: ngpost1 on

DT wrote:
> I've created a drawing viewer with eDrawings built into it using Visual
> Basic 6. It works great except I need a way to get a time/date stamp on
> the drawing when printing. I can't use the print commands thru
> eDrawings (no time/date stamp available).
> I can print a picture image (Printer.PaintPicture Image1.Picture, 0, 0)
> and time/date stamp in VB but when I try to do the same thing with the
> eDrawings image results are 2 pages (one of the drawing and one of the
> time/date stamp). We need the time/date stamp for ISO. Suggestions
> anyone?
>
> Thanks,
> Derek

I believe you can do this with eDrawings 2007. See
EModelMarkupControl.AddStamp .

ngpost1

From: DT on
I loaded the EModelView 2007 type library and added an
EModelViewControl1 to the VB form. I don't see an EModelMarkupControl
or AddStamp anywhere. What am I missing?

Thanks for the help,
DT