From: Ben Eadie on
Anyone happen to have a Hemmit Trinity M977 truck model? These are put
out by Oskosh? Or know where to get one?

Ben
From: Diego on
OTC is a big customer of ours. I believe they're using Catia 4, which
doesn't help much for models and cad for us. They will somethimes
provide dxf files for parts we're making.

FWIW....

http://www.oshkoshtruck.com/defense/products~hemtt~home.cfm

Diego

From: Ben Eadie on
Diego

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to see if they can do a save as
iges or step. I just need to see what my flat rack can potentially hit
when loaded and operating, basically I need to see my design resraints.

I have contacted our guy there but he is not in I will cross my fingers
he can help me but I would prefer to start today.

Ben

> OTC is a big customer of ours. I believe they're using Catia 4, which
> doesn't help much for models and cad for us. They will somethimes
> provide dxf files for parts we're making.
>
> FWIW....
>
> http://www.oshkoshtruck.com/defense/products~hemtt~home.cfm
>
> Diego
>
> Ben Eadie wrote:
>> Anyone happen to have a Hemmit Trinity M977 truck model? These are put
>> out by Oskosh? Or know where to get one?
>>
>> Ben

Pages: 1
Prev: Solidworks 2006 Batch Print
Next: Online Tutorial