From: engmgr52 on
Does anyone know of a Batch Print program for SW2006?
We usually have 75 - 100 prints at the end of each project that we need to
printed for our production group and printing them one at a time takes
forever.

Thanks For your Help
TArcher
engmgr52(a)hotmail.com
From: Brian on
Not the solution you are looking for, but is faster than what you
currently do. From a windows explorer window, clt-select the drawing files
you need printed, right-click and select print. You won-t be able to do 100
at once, but I've done 20ish at a time without a problem. Not sure why
there is a limitation, but if you do too many at once, the last ones
selected do not print ( may be a printer memory issue ).
--
Brian Hokanson
Starting Line Products

From: Bill on
We use PAC4SWX. It has worked good for us.

http://swtools.cad.de/us_prog_pac.htm

Thanks,
Bill

From: j on
Bill wrote:
> We use PAC4SWX. It has worked good for us.
>
> http://swtools.cad.de/us_prog_pac.htm
>
> Thanks,
> Bill
>
> engmgr52 wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a Batch Print program for SW2006?
>> We usually have 75 - 100 prints at the end of each project that we need to
>> printed for our production group and printing them one at a time takes
>> forever.
>>
>> Thanks For your Help
>> TArcher
>> engmgr52(a)hotmail.com

We use PAC4SWX as well. Not only a great batch print program but works
great for exporting individual TIFFs, DWGs and other functions. Well
worth the little extra it does cost. And he keeps the program up to date
as well.

From: Dale Dunn on
j <j(a)msn.com> wrote in news:1155641637_38639(a)sp6iad.superfeed.net:

> Bill wrote:
>> We use PAC4SWX. It has worked good for us.
>>
>> http://swtools.cad.de/us_prog_pac.htm
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bill

If you can't spring for that, there is a free batch print tool in the
downloads section of the API area of the subscription site. I haven't been
in there since they redesigned the site, but it should be in there
somewhere.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Weldment cut-list question