From: Michael Corbett on
Does anyone have copies of the files that are listed in the tutorial
such as these to name a few

FoodProcessor.slddrw
aw_hook.sldprt
aw_control_arm.sldprt
aw_anchor_plate.sldprt
aw_spider.sldprt
aw_link.sldprt
aw_faucet.sldprt
housing.x_b
telephone.sldprt
multi_inter.sldprt
multi_bridge.sldprt
multi_local.sldprt
oil_pump.sldasm
Nozzle.sldprt
From: Heikki Leivo on
> Does anyone have copies of the files that are listed in the tutorial such
> as these to name a few

Of course, they are all installed in SolidWoks\samples\tutorial folder.

-h-

From: Michael Corbett on
Heikki Leivo wrote:

>>Does anyone have copies of the files that are listed in the tutorial such
>>as these to name a few
>

> Of course, they are all installed in SolidWoks\samples\tutorial folder.
>

> -h-

The personal addition doesn't have these installed.
From: Heikki Leivo on
> The personal addition doesn't have these installed.

Since the files are included in the CD's / DVD, reinstalling or repairing
the install should get this problem fixed.

Hope this helps!

-h-

From: Michael Corbett on
Heikki Leivo wrote:
>>The personal addition doesn't have these installed.
>

> Since the files are included in the CD's / DVD, reinstalling or repairing
> the install should get this problem fixed.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> -h-

I tried to repair what i had and it wouldn't work at all so I had to
uninstall it and reinstall with those files not there.