From: jon_banquer on
until the launch of NX 6 and Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

From: brewertr on
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:50:39 -0700, Joe788 <joemama...(a)aol.com> wrote:

>I actually used to think JB knew what he was talking about, until he
>started babbling about products that I actually own. That's when I
>finally realized he's got some wild psychological disorder.

"but I have not seen how UG NX does things."-Jon Banquer-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next
generation of CAM: www.hsmworks.com" ]-Jon Banquer-

"I understand why your shop did not go with HSMWorks. We have a lot of
work to do. You should see some major functionality enhancements in
the next month or so."-Jon Banquer-

"I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't
be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in
almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I
have to say and wants to work with me." - Jon Banquer -

"Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot
control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get
evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this
clarifies any doubt." - HSMWorks ApS -

From: brewertr on
[
They (UG) would like to make me a VAR but I don't have the interest or
the time.
]-Jon Banquer -

Yep, just like HSMWorks:

"Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next
generation of CAM: www.hsmworks.com" ]-Jon Banquer-

"I understand why your shop did not go with HSMWorks. We have a lot of
work to do. "-Jon Banquer-

From: Joe788 on
On May 5, 3:28 pm, jon_banquer <jon_banq...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> until the launch of NX 6 and Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology.
>
> Jon Banquer
> San Diego, CA

Jon, when are YOU going to BUY it?

Better yet, when are YOU going to actually USE it?

I've never seen anybody so pumped up about a product that will have
no effect on his life whatsoever.

From: larryrozer on