From: Steel-detailing-services on
Outsourcing Steel Detailing Firm is group of professional steel
detailers, checkers and structural engineers. We provide effective
structural detailing services with high level of precision, quality
and at competitive rates.

Our portfolio of structural services includes steel structures
detailing, shop drawings, metal fabrication drawings, precast concrete
detailing and reinforcement concrete detailing.

We use Tekla structures (X-steel), AutoCAD and advance resources to
create accurate 3D models of steel structures. Tekla structures saves
time and gives direct output which can be utilized for fabrication,
erection and manage information from design to installation and track
project status.

Save 60% on your steel detailing drawing related requirements by
outsourcing to us today!

Visit us at http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com/ for more
information.

Benefit from our wide-range of steel detailing services:
• General arrangement drawings (plan, section, etc)
• Tekla 3D Models
• Fabrication Shop Drawings
• Framing & Erection Plans
• Single part and assembly drawings
• Print and plot drawings
• Customize drawing title blocks and reports
• Assembly lists & Part lists
• Anchor Bolt Plans
• Deck, Joist, Handrail, Stair details

We are trusted choice of architects, designers, manufacturers and
building engineers to deliver accurate fabrication drawings for over 7
years. All our CAD draughtsmen and detailers are skilled craftsmen
having thorough knowledge of AISC steel detailing manuals,
international standards and building construction industry.

Our team offer customized BIM services with following output:
• Conceptual design
• Project Management
• Erection schedule
• Material detailing
• Drawing and Reports

We have successfully delivered Shop fabrication details in CADD to
assist various needs of architects, engineering, builders and
manufacturers across the globe.

info(a)outsourcingsteeldetailing.com – email us to get FREE custom
quote.

Website: http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com