First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pebble Bed Reactor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebble_bed_reactor "This type of reactor is claimed to be unique because its passive safety removes the need for redundant, active safety systems. Because the reactor is designed to handle high temperatures, it can cool by natural circulation and still survive in accident scenarios, w... 3 Jul 2010 14:34
BYD
http://money.cnn.com/2009/04/13/technology/gunther_electric.fortune/ ... 3 Jul 2010 14:34
The Green Economy
Obama starts to deliver on his many promises: First there was 8 billion for medium speed rail (medium speed rail is my term because it more accurately reflects what it is.). Now 2 billion for solar power. This will mean jobs that will help an economy like Arizona's were my clients have been hurt very badly: ... 5 Jul 2010 08:51
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home At http://bannerclickandget.tk Due to high security risks, i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 1 Jul 2010 09:56
Dave Ault Rendered Powerless On The VX Forum As Jon Banquer Starts To Enhance It
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:18:05 -0700 (PDT), Haywood JaBlowme <haywoodjablowme3(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Here are a few industry veterans echoing exactly what Jon Banquer said on the VX forum about the need to easily change something like counter bored holes to countersunk holes in a CADCAM system: Still trying to ... 3 Jul 2010 07:58
Dave Ault Rendered Powerless On The VX Forum As Jon Banquer Starts To Enhance It
On May 6, 4:26 am, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: The true beauty of Dave Ault is reading him echo *exactly* what Jon Banquer posted about Siemens and their bad marketing years ago. How's it going trying to get Jon Banquer banned on the VX Forum, Dave? ;>) Apparently it's not going very well at ... 29 Jun 2010 20:42
Jon Banquer invades VX Forum
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 18:43:08 -0400, Cliff <Clhuprichguesswhat(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote: http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=802&highlight_key=y "Famous for comments and pontifications on software he does not own or use" "Go away Jon and don't come back." He's still trying to... 11 Aug 2010 05:59
Dehydrated Water
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:42:21 GMT, DaveG <nospam(a)nospam.net> wrote: On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 12:06:10 -0400, Darrell Stec wrote: Monika Eggers wrote: Remember my calory-reduced water? Now there is dehydrated water on the market ;-) http://www.buydehydratedwater.com/ . Monika. ... 27 Jun 2010 10:37
Feldman
"Cliff" <Clhuprichguesswhat(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message news:3tcb265cqc1gtcntk1gnng6d85m9usve1q(a)4ax.com... [ Judge Martin L.C. Feldman sold all his shares of Exxon Mobil less than five hours before striking down the Obama administration's six-month moratorium on deepwater oil drill... 27 Jun 2010 09:32
design table
I'm a new user of SOLID WORKS, and I'm experimenting design tables. I think I've fully understood how to use design tables to configure the internal dimensions of a PART, and to choose the configuration of a certain part in an ASSEMBLY. But how it is possible to design an assembly with a PART 1 in some conf... 25 Jun 2010 05:32