From: lynspeed on
The messages shown appear to be removed from the subject. I am having a difficulty with solidworks and am looking for help.

From: Cliff on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 13:03:49 -0500, lynspeed <lynspeed(a)fake.com> wrote:

>The messages shown appear to be removed from the subject. I am having a difficulty with solidworks and am looking for help.

If you can describe your problems someone may be along to help.

BTW, Did you search the archives just in case the answer is there?

There are also several BBS based systems plus the official one SW runs,
if that helps any.
--
Cliff
From: Deepak Gupta on
What don't you put it again and surely someone with the solution with
reply back

Deepak Gupta
SW2010 SP 4.0
SW2009 SP4.1
SW2007 SP5.0
http://gupta9665.wordpress.com/

"Please consider the environment before printing this email"

From: Cliff on
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 01:18:10 -0700 (PDT), Deepak Gupta
<guptasolidworks(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>What don't you put it again and surely someone with the solution with
>reply back

I think by "The messages shown appear to be removed from the subject."
he was commenting on the OT postings, not that his post had been "removed".

From: Krister_L on
On 5 Aug, 12:37, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:

>   I think by "The messages shown appear to be removed from the subject."
> he was commenting on the OT postings, not that his post had been "removed".

Thanks to You, Bonker and Your fellows from cnc

// Krister