From: Steel-detailing-services on
OS Detailing firm is trusted choice of Steel fabricators and
Structural design consultants to get precision steel detailing, 3D
models and technical drawings on project basis. We provide most
reliable yet affordable Structural steel design solutions in the area
of bidding, construction documents, workflow and erection.

We have a right combination of CAD techniques and customer-centric
processes to deliver high-quality solutions on time…in budget. Our
team of highly qualified steel detailers, drafters and 3D modelers
help catalyze the process of planning, visualizing, designing and
documenting your project.

We provide cost-effective services in the area of:
• General arrangement drawings (plan, elevation, sections)
• 3D Tekla Modeling
• Steelwork structure details
• Staircase detailing
• Stack, Deck, Joist, Handrail details
• Reinforcing steel details
• Pre-stressed, Pre-cast & Post-tension detailing
• CAD Shop drawings
• Fabrication drawings
• Part/Assembly lists
• Beam, Column, End-plate Connection detailing
• Advance BoM

Save 60% of your project costs by engaging us in Structural steel
detailing assignments! No job too small for us. View samples of
structural steel details at http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com/portfolio.php

For success of any project, careful compliance to fabrication
standards such as AISC, CISC, BS, ANS, AWS, BS.5950 and Australian
Standards AS/NZS is required. We have been serving to more than 50
projects across USA, UK, Australia, Canada and worldwide on a
consistent basis.

You can get quotes by job, sheet or man-hour basis. Email us at
info(a)outsourcingsteeldetailing.com for free quotes.