From: Cliff on
http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=825&highlight_key=y
[
Thursday August 05, 2010 7:52 PM (NEW!)

"Looks Very suspicious to me."

When every surfacing project looks to you like it has to be modeled with the
same approach that one traditionally takes when creating an airfoil, I'm sure
anything that is new, unique or progressive is something that's very difficult
for you to deal with.

"... then I'd appreciate your quiet exit"

I'm sure you would.

"Awaiting evidence... "

You have already posted the "evidence". The "evidence" showed that your views on
surfacing are very narrow and quite limited.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
]

Anybody need any Hack-N-Whack "airfoils"?
They will be "new, unique and progressive".

LMAO... How in the world did he manage to spell "airfoil"? Clearly
has has no clues.
--
Cliff