From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Mechphisto wrote:

> [snip ca. 92+ lines of full quote]
>
> Well, that's embarrassing. [...]

Embarrassing for you and annoying for your readers is the way that you post.

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

PointedEars
From: Mechphisto on
On Jul 14, 4:12 pm, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedE...(a)web.de>
wrote:
> Mechphisto wrote:
> > [snip ca. 92+ lines of full quote]
>
> > Well, that's embarrassing. [...]
>
> Embarrassing for you and annoying for your readers is the way that you post.

Aww, how precious! You're being clever. :)
*golf clap*

I already self-deprecated in admitting I was embarrassed at my
blunder, and that I failed in my search, and that I may have to re-do
my work. Don't you have something more productive to do than spew
pedantry?
Ah khrahp! I just got trolled.
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Mechphisto wrote:

> Ah khrahp! I just got trolled.

s/got//

--
PointedEars
From: Garrett Smith on
On 2010-07-14 02:26 PM, Mechphisto wrote:
> On Jul 14, 4:12 pm, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn<PointedE...(a)web.de>
> wrote:
>> Mechphisto wrote:
>>> [snip ca. 92+ lines of full quote]
>>
>>> Well, that's embarrassing. [...]
>>
>> Embarrassing for you and annoying for your readers is the way that you post.
>>

> Aww, how precious! You're being clever. :)

I wouldn't call it clever. He pointed out that you replied by
fullquoting and made a snide remark in the process and provided a URL to
the section of the FAQ on posting. Snide remarks aside, reading that and
following the posting guidelines could have made your post more readable.
--
Garrett

From: Garrett Smith on
On 2010-07-14 06:54 PM, Garrett Smith wrote:
> On 2010-07-14 02:26 PM, Mechphisto wrote:
>> On Jul 14, 4:12 pm, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn<PointedE...(a)web.de>
>> wrote:

>>> Embarrassing for you and annoying for your readers is the way that
>>> you post.
>>>

>> Aww, how precious! You're being clever. :)
>
> I wouldn't call it clever. He pointed out that you replied by
> fullquoting and made a snide remark in the process and provided a URL to
> the section of the FAQ on posting. Snide remarks aside, reading that and
> following the posting guidelines could have made your post more readable.

Ah, that was ambiguous. I meant to say that he (TL) pointed out that you
replied by fullquoting. He also made a snide remark...
--
Garrett
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last