From: Freshman on
Dear experts,

I've a folder contains 30+ workbooks in a network. Each workbook is for one
department to fill in different kind of requests. From column A to E, they
need to fill in date, time, name, department and request details. I want an
alert message can prompt me if an user fill in a new request so that I do not
need to open each workbook from time to time to check if there is any new
request. It is something like an email, a message will prompt me if I have a
new message. What I think best is, a message can tell me which workbook has
something changed or the workbook icon can change color...etc. Is it
possible? If yes, please kindly advise how to do it.

Thanks in advance.