From: Frederick Williams on
Is there a comp dot something that deals with algorithms? And if not,
would it be appropriate to ask about them here?
--
I can't go on, I'll go on.
From: osmium on
Frederick Williams wrote:

> Is there a comp dot something that deals with algorithms? And if not,
> would it be appropriate to ask about them here?

This is a good place to ask about algorithms.

From: Rui Maciel on
Frederick Williams wrote:

> Is there a comp dot something that deals with algorithms? And if not,
> would it be appropriate to ask about them here?

There's a comp.graphics.algorithms but it doesn't get much traffic. Nonetheless, I believe this is
as good a place as any to post that sort of question.

Rui Maciel
From: Frederick Williams on
Rui Maciel wrote:

> Frederick Williams wrote:
>
> > Is there a comp dot something that deals with algorithms? And if not,
> > would it be appropriate to ask about them here?
>
> There's a comp.graphics.algorithms but it doesn't get much traffic. Nonetheless, I believe this is
> as good a place as any to post that sort of question.

I found that, but my question doesn't relate to graphics, at least I
don't think it does.

--
I can't go on, I'll go on.
From: Sjouke Burry on
Frederick Williams wrote:
> Is there a comp dot something that deals with algorithms? And if not,
> would it be appropriate to ask about them here?
All computers deal with algorithms.
So get one which suits your fancy, and start using/programming.