From: Don on
I'm working on a friend's computer and he has managed to disable all user accounts, including "administrator". How do I get control again so I can enable administrator?

Thanks,
Don
From: John John - MVP on
Don wrote:
> I'm working on a friend's computer and he has managed to disable all
> user accounts, including "administrator". How do I get control again
> so I can enable administrator?

Login to Safe-Mode with the built-in Administrator account.

John
From: Pegasus [MVP] on
"Don" <no(a)adr.com> wrote in message
> I'm working on a friend's computer and he has managed to disable all user
> accounts, including "administrator". How do I get control again so I can
> enable administrator?
>
> Thanks,
> Don

When you boot the machine with a Nordahl boot CD
(http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/) then resetting the administrator's
password will also enable it.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

From: Don on
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:12:11 -0300, John John - MVP <audetweld(a)nbnet.nb.ca> wrote:

>Don wrote:
>> I'm working on a friend's computer and he has managed to disable all
>> user accounts, including "administrator". How do I get control again
>> so I can enable administrator?
>
>Login to Safe-Mode with the built-in Administrator account.
>
>John

All accounts are disabled, including the "administrator" account. How do I deal with this?

Don
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Task manager is disabled