From: CLR on
Hi All........
I have a module with nearly 100 small macros in it. Is there any way to
automatically alphabetize their order in the module by their name?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

From: Jan Karel Pieterse on
Hi Clr,

> I have a module with nearly 100 small macros in it. Is there any way to
> automatically alphabetize their order in the module by their name?

Get hold of MZ tools, it has an option to sort them.
http://www.mztools.com/v3/download.aspx

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com

From: CLR on
Hello Jan Karel.....
I responded to you post the other day but still do not see it posted so will
do it again.

Many thanks for your suggestion......it solved my problem completely.

I much appreciate your help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

From: Jan Karel Pieterse on
Hi Clr,

> I responded to you post the other day but still do not see it posted so will
> do it again.
>
> Many thanks for your suggestion......it solved my problem completely.

Excellent!

And thank you for getting back to me, much appreciated.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com