From: Jock on
I have used the followinf CF to shade every other row a certain colour:
=MOD(ROW(),2)=0
When data is copied and pasted (xlPasteFormats) in to this sheet, this row
striping is overwritten.
Rather than tweak the copying code, I was wondering if there is a VBA method
which will achieve the same result as the formula above and stripe alternate
rows?
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock
From: Jeff on
ASAP Utilities has a procedure to do this (have a look under the Columns + Rows Menu.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/row-striping-with-VBA
From: JLGWhiz on
See "Shading Alternate Rows in an Excel Worksheet" in the Excel help menu.

From: Bob Phillips on
See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#rows

--

HTH

Bob

From: Jock on
Thanks but these are all CF solutions and as such, can be deleted/removed. I
require something which cannot change regardless of whether the user applies
a filter, sorts a selection or copies formatting from a different sheet.
Any suggestions welcomed.
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

> See "Shading Alternate Rows in an Excel Worksheet" in the Excel help menu.
>

> "Jock" <Jock(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have used the followinf CF to shade every other row a certain colour:
> > =MOD(ROW(),2)=0
> > When data is copied and pasted (xlPasteFormats) in to this sheet, this row
> > striping is overwritten.
> > Rather than tweak the copying code, I was wondering if there is a VBA
> > method
> > which will achieve the same result as the formula above and stripe
> > alternate
> > rows?
> > --
> > Traa Dy Liooar