From: Irshad Alam on
Please advice how to make the alternate row color of a combo box. I mean one
row white the next yellow, next row white, next row yellow color and so on.

I am using Access 2000

Regards

Irshad
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 22:44:01 -0700, Irshad Alam
<IrshadAlam(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

There is no built-in way to do this. If you feel strongly about this,
let Microsoft know and submit a feature request.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Douglas J. Steele on
It's possiblet that TList from Bennet-Tec might work (but it's a commercial
product you'd have to purchase)
http://www.bennet-tec.com/btProducts/TList/TList.htm

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sat, 15 May 2010 10:44:00 -0400, "Douglas J. Steele"
<NOSPAM_djsteele(a)NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, if we step outside of the proverbial box, there are plenty of
products. Infragistics had one that could do this as well.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP