From: Chris on
I was wondering if there is a way to always display the attachment bar under
the subject line everytime a new email is created. I am aware that
attachments appear under the subject line when HTML or plain text email
formats are chosen. My client wants the bar to appear all the time even
without an attachment added.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Chris" <Chris(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I was wondering if there is a way to always display the attachment bar under
> the subject line everytime a new email is created. I am aware that
> attachments appear under the subject line when HTML or plain text email
> formats are chosen. My client wants the bar to appear all the time even
> without an attachment added.

I don't know any way to do that, unless you can design your own New Message
form. For Rich Text messages, attachments don't appear on a line of their own
but within the message body.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]