From: Craig on
On 08/01/2010 11:06 PM, Ron May wrote:
> "I'd like an argument, please."
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y&NR=1

Good to see you Ron.

"I'm not dead yet!"
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFXGwHsD_A>

--
-Craig
From: alvey on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 01:06:10 -0500, Ron May wrote:

> "I'd like an argument, please."

Good for you!
Personally I'd rather do something useful.
In the time that it took you to peck out that (unread) piece you too could
have done something better. Face it, you couldn't do anything less
productive. FFS ignore the loon. I've yet to witness an Ignored Loon
persist for long.

alvey
From: za kAT on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 01:06:10 -0500, Ron May wrote:

> * Use good filters. Software capabilities vary widely in this area, but a
> few hints that work for me are to filter posts where the "From" or
> "Subject" fields contain "bottoms" or "hummin*"

> or "stubb*" or "frankli*" (add your own from here).

Hi Ron,

Are you still tying rocks to your knees?

....and have you reconciled your ludicrous argument about programming
languages not being programs yet?

Excellent post I must say. A model of diplomacy. Let's hope it heralds in a
new era of everyone posting their killfiles eh!

I take it, Franklin, and my good self aren't on the good guys list. Sob. I
know now the loneliness of being a Warnerbee.

Hummingbird must be salivating at the prospect of you back at the helm of
Pricelessware. Your well known progressive, modernist approach will surely
revive the ailing project. NOT.

I look forward to challenging your absurdly anally retentive views on
freeware, and control freakery wrt the Pricelessware list, which
incidentally belongs to everyone, and anyone in acf.

I will vigorously campaign for the inclusion of programming languages,
Linux, Mac freeware, in fact anything that makes an ounce of sense for it's
inclusion. This is alt.comp.freeware. All freeware is welcome.

It's time to sweep out the past, and welcome the future. That also means
cloud applications, and whatever else is going on.

Get yer killfile ready.

Yours Sincerely,

The legend that is "stubb*"

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: Ron May on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 00:02:30 -0700, Craig <netburgher(a)REMOVEgmail.com>
wrote:

> Good to see you Ron.
>
> "I'm not dead yet!"
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFXGwHsD_A>

Classic! And thanks, Craig, same here.
--
Ron M.
Registered Linux User #511161
From: Ron May on
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:17:43 +1000, alvey <alvey(a)play.com> wrote:

> Personally I'd rather do something useful.

Have at it! <g>

--
Ron M.
Registered Linux User #511161