From: Molly Mockford on
At 08:45:55 on Sat, 30 Jan 2010, Harlan Messinger
<hm.usenetremoverthis(a)gavelcade.com> wrote in
<7sirieFjltU1(a)mid.individual.net>:

>shapper wrote:
>> Is there a specific order to style the anchors?
>
>Las Vegas Free Hotel Accommodations (link, visited, focus, hover, active).

Little Virgins Have Arseholes.

(On occasion I've tried to switch my memory over to use something like
Arms instead, but it doesn't work - I've used the above for too many
years.)
--
Molly Mockford
Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it. (Milton Diamond Ph.D.)