From: smartgal on
In excel 2007, whenever a dialog box pops, it no longer pops to the center of
the screen. Is there a way to "anchor" it to the center so it always pops up
in the same location? Thanks!
From: Bob I on
They open where you last closed them.

From: smartgal on
It seems like they open wherever my mouse is . . .

From: Bob I on
tap Alt, F, O where does the Open File Dialog box open? Close it, move
mouse, Alt, F, O again, where does it open?