From: countyp on
Does anybody know why my mouse wheel does not work for navigating in Excel
2007? It worked in my old version of Excel.
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Works for me , what does it do for you? Does it zoom?

Office button - Excel options - Advanced and un-check 'Zoom on roll with
intellimouse'
--
Mike

question.

From: Bob I on
Please define "does not work for navigating", wheel scrolling and press
and drag work fine in Excel 2007.