From: msnyc07 on
Well thanks for all the help and assistance over the year(s) group
(seriously), you saved my butt more then a few times.

That said I finally got my data all transferred to MySql and will not be
looking back. As some of you may know/remember I've had serious issues with
Excel and find it to be highly flawed in fundamental ways, despite any of
the functionality built over that. I personally don't find it worth it given
the level of frustration and, IMHO, sloppy core programming that makes day in
and out use a nightmare.

In any event that is MS's cross (and shame) to bear.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who made it far more bearable
and possible to get through over the last few years.
From: Kevryl on
Agreed. getting more functional but less reliable! Ever since I upgraded from
Word 2.0 to 97 I've wished MS would concentrate on fixing problems before
adding more bells and whistles with their own set of problems and speed
reduction!

And yes, thanks to all who have given of their time to help!

Does anyone know if this vast resource will be transferred to the new
forums, or will it disappear into the ether?