From: jkiser on
I cannot seem to get the row height to autofit the contents. I have Excel
2007 and followed the instructions from the help menu....

In Microsoft Office Excel 2007, click the Home tab, click Format in the
Cells group, and then click AutoFit Row Height.

But it does not work and the row height reverts to its default.

Any idea what's going on?
From: Gord Dibben on
Do you have cells set for Wrap Text?

Do you have any merged cells?

These prevent autofit row heights and must be dealt with through VBA event
code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: jkiser on
Yeah.... I have some merged cells with text wrapped in them. I guess that's
the problem.

From: Gord Dibben on
That is the problem.

If you want the event code, post back.