From: hanson on
[Androcles]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/414521c791f5b20b
wherein it says:
The popular model of a molecule is two or more nucleons in close proximity
sharing an outer shell of electrons. For some as yet to be discovered reason
the outer shell prefers some integer multiple of two electrons, which may
simply be a matter of mathematical configuration such as a soap bubble
being spherical through surface tension.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Electron_orbitals.svg .... etc.

[hanson]
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/c2a968cbcbfd3abb
wherein it says:
Excellent, Andro! Gimme some time to comment on this.
There may be more to your "Rephoton" than what has been
said about that view so far... not the least of it being that it may
lead to an elegant and intuitively acceptable explanation why
photons do not any apparent mass.... etc...

Here are some references that I ran across.
Are these investigations along your line of thinking?
"Backward Light":
http://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=2544

http://www.rochester.edu/news/photos/backward_light.mpg

http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.com/u/rochester?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&domains=rochester.edu%3Bsa.rochester.edu%3Burmc.rochester.edu&q=backward+light&btnG=Search&sitesearch=rochester.edu

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=backward+light&btnG=Google+Search

or are you re-expressing the "Recoil photon" effect?:
http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0031-8248(197703)44%3A1%3C95%3ACTSRAC%3E2.0.CO%3B2-Y

http://hadron2.bk.psu.edu/Phys213/L7P.ppt

http://groups.google.fr/group/sci.skeptic/msg/32772367a667ada5?dmode=source&hl=fr

Take care dude. I noticed in one of your posts that you have
some grief with your eye sight. Your symptoms may be due
to cataracts. That condition is common at your age and it is
easily fixed on a out patient basis by replacing your cornea
with a Polycarbonate lens. Good luck to you. ---- hanson

From: Sorcerer on

"hanson" <hanson(a)quick.net> wrote in message news:zPxgh.8843$HX4.6358(a)trnddc03...
| [Androcles]
| http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/414521c791f5b20b
| wherein it says:
| The popular model of a molecule is two or more nucleons in close proximity
| sharing an outer shell of electrons. For some as yet to be discovered reason
| the outer shell prefers some integer multiple of two electrons, which may
| simply be a matter of mathematical configuration such as a soap bubble
| being spherical through surface tension.
| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Electron_orbitals.svg .... etc.
| >
| [hanson]
| http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/c2a968cbcbfd3abb
| wherein it says:
| Excellent, Andro! Gimme some time to comment on this.
| There may be more to your "Rephoton" than what has been
| said about that view so far... not the least of it being that it may
| lead to an elegant and intuitively acceptable explanation why
| photons do not any apparent mass.... etc...
|
| Here are some references that I ran across.
| Are these investigations along your line of thinking?

Nah, that guy is a nutter, trying to violate causality.
Quote: --"It's weird stuff," says Boyd. "We sent a pulse through an optical fiber, and before its peak even entered the fiber, it was exiting the other end.--

He's got resonance or phase shift or something trivially simple going on.
Violation of causality would generate more noise than cold fusion, the press would be all over it. An oscilloscope trace? C'mon...

Mine is far simpler and definitely not weird.
There are always two photons emitted (conserving momentum).
We see only one of them, the other goes away from us.

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/PoR/PoR.htm

| Take care dude. I noticed in one of your posts that you have
| some grief with your eye sight. Your symptoms may be due
| to cataracts. That condition is common at your age and it is
| easily fixed on a out patient basis by replacing your cornea
| with a Polycarbonate lens. Good luck to you. ---- hanson

Yeah, I wondered about that too.

From: MathFreak NoMore on
hanson in <news:zPxgh.8843$HX4.6358(a)trnddc03> wrote:

Andr.. I mean Hassan,
Why are your posts so messy? What do you do to them to
turn them into such mess. Can't you just use the simple
reply feature of your newsreader?

--

"AftAbeh lagan haft dast, shAmo nAhAr hichchi"
From: hanson on
Mehram Maleki the irate Iranian aka <MathFreakNoMore(a)FakeAddress.com>
wrote in message news:1buwvtovlwpze.116nkqqx4u0ib.dlg(a)40tude.net...

> hanson in <news:zPxgh.8843$HX4.6358(a)trnddc03> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/814ea45d314d6e04

[Mehram]
> Andr.. I mean Hassan,
> Why are your posts so messy? What do you do to them to
> turn them into such mess. Can't you just use the simple
> reply feature of your newsreader?

[hanson]
awe!... So, you miss me?.... How nice, but who is Andr...?
Hassan, we know, is your idol and role model... ahahaha...

Now then, to your impression about my messy posts:
LIVE WITH IT, Mehram.... ahahahahaha.... To boot, they
are made that way so that simpletons & sub-intellectuals
do not have access to or see the secret code contained
within. They may have 3 or more dimensions in addition
to the one you see/read on their surface.... hahahahaha...

So, what was it that intriged you in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/814ea45d314d6e04

Thanks for the laugh........ ahahaha.... ahahahanson

From: Sorcerer on

"hanson" <hanson(a)quick.net> wrote in message news:ZZZgh.690$od6.242(a)trnddc04...
| Mehram Maleki the irate Iranian aka <MathFreakNoMore(a)FakeAddress.com>
| wrote in message news:1buwvtovlwpze.116nkqqx4u0ib.dlg(a)40tude.net...
| >
| > hanson in <news:zPxgh.8843$HX4.6358(a)trnddc03> wrote:
| http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/814ea45d314d6e04
| >
| [Mehram]
| > Andr.. I mean Hassan,
| > Why are your posts so messy? What do you do to them to
| > turn them into such mess. Can't you just use the simple
| > reply feature of your newsreader?
| >
| [hanson]
| awe!... So, you miss me?.... How nice, but who is Andr...?
| Hassan, we know, is your idol and role model... ahahaha...
|
| Now then, to your impression about my messy posts:
| LIVE WITH IT, Mehram.... ahahahahaha.... To boot, they
| are made that way so that simpletons & sub-intellectuals
| do not have access to or see the secret code contained
| within. They may have 3 or more dimensions in addition
| to the one you see/read on their surface.... hahahahaha...
|
| So, what was it that intriged you in
| http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/814ea45d314d6e04
|
| Thanks for the laugh........ ahahaha.... ahahahanson

Psst!! Hanson, new coded password "xyzzy", use your old one to
decode it. Andr.