From: Arun on
How can I add an animated signature in my outgoing mail ?
From: VanguardLH on
Arun wrote:

> How can I add an animated signature in my outgoing mail ?

Why do you care? You have no control over what e-mail clients are used by
your recipients or how they configure those e-mail clients. It is likely
that your recipients won't see the animation and possibly not even its first
image (i.e., they won't see it). Stop trying to turn e-mail messages into
web pages. If you want everything afforded by HTML then create a web page
and include a URL to it in your e-mail.
From: VanguardLH on
Arun wrote:

> How can I add an animated signature in my outgoing mail ?

See replies to your same message posted 2 minutes later.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Do you want to add animated images or use script? Animated images will work
in most non-Outlook mail clients - if the recipient uses Outlook, they won't
see animates gif's as outlook doesn't support animated gif's.

Scripts will fail in most newer clients due to security features.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?