From: JFA on
Hi,

I am currently using Powerpoint 2007 doing a presentation.

But I cannot go for the Animations, it is grey off... Not sure what happens,
can anyone help me?

Thanks.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Have you selected a shape or text that can be animated?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Troy on
This could be for a few reasons:
1. Nothing is currently animated, so nothing is displayed in animation pane
2. File/presentation is corrupt and has disabled the animation pane (which
has happened on several occasions here). To check, open a new presentation
and try to animate text or inserted shape. Solution is to 'round-trip' (save
as HTML and then reopen in PowerPoint and save as presentation again) or
import all slides into a new presentation.

Follow up and let us know an update.

--
Troy @ TLC
MS PowerPoint MVP

From: Dwight on

"JFA" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently using Powerpoint 2007 doing a presentation.
>
> But I cannot go for the Animations, it is grey off... Not sure what happens,
> can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks.

You should select texts or pictures before setting aniamtions for them.