From: waldofj on
On Nov 29, 5:58 pm, Enes <pies_na_teo...(a)vp.pl> wrote:
> On 29 Lis, 23:34, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > An electrons leaving ions can be accelerated and some of them may
> > > change electric charge, like in atoms usually do.
>
> > > This is possible to explain thanks for electropositron hipothesis.
> > > Examples:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/451f3af4...quoted text -

> > This is dumb.
>
> The best idea seems dumb at first , it is nothing new.
>
> > Particles don't change charge.
>
> What about neutron, which can be change on a proton or antiproton? For
> example.
>
> > Why deosn't the electron and proton come together under their
> > attraction? They are not oppositely charged.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch and Aether science
>
> What do you meen ? Do not understand you.

don't feel bad, no one does.
From: BURT on
On Nov 29, 2:58 pm, Enes <pies_na_teo...(a)vp.pl> wrote:
> On 29 Lis, 23:34, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > An electrons leaving ions can be accelerated and some of them may
> > > change electric charge, like in atoms usually do.
>
> > > This is possible to explain thanks for electropositron hipothesis.
> > > Examples:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/451f3af4...quoted text -

> > This is dumb.
>
> The best idea seems dumb at first , it is nothing new.
>
> > Particles don't change charge.
>
> What about neutron, which can be change on a proton or antiproton? For
> example.
>
> > Why deosn't the electron and proton come together under their
> > attraction? They are not oppositely charged.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch and Aether science
>
> What do you meen ? Do not understand you.- Hide quoted text -

A neutron can decay into a proton and an electron. But if they are
oppositely charged they would come back togther again under their own
elctric attraction before they seperate.

Mitch Raemsch - A neutron decays in the aether
From: waldofj on
On Nov 29, 11:15 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2:58 pm, Enes <pies_na_teo...(a)vp.pl> wrote:

> > > This is dumb.
>
> > The best idea seems dumb at first , it is nothing new.
>
> > > Particles don't change charge.
>
> > What about neutron, which can be change on a proton or antiproton? For
> > example.
>
> > > Why deosn't the electron and proton come together under their
> > > attraction? They are not oppositely charged.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch and Aether science
>
> > What do you meen ? Do not understand you.- Hide quoted text -

> A neutron can decay into a proton and an electron. But if they are
> oppositely charged they would come back togther again under their own
> elctric attraction before they seperate.
>
> Mitch Raemsch - A neutron decays in the aether

so, there's no hydrogen in the universe?
From: Enes on
On 30 Lis, 05:15, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2:58 pm, Enes <pies_na_teo...(a)vp.pl> wrote:

> > > This is dumb.
>
> > The best idea seems dumb at first , it is nothing new.
>
> > > Particles don't change charge.
>
> > What about neutron, which can be change on a proton or antiproton? For
> > example.
>
> > > Why deosn't the electron and proton come together under their
> > > attraction? They are not oppositely charged.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch and Aether science
>
> > What do you meen ? Do not understand you.- Hide quoted text -

> A neutron can decay into a proton and an electron. But if they are
> oppositely charged they would come back togther again under their own
> elctric attraction before they seperate.
>
> Mitch Raemsch - A neutron decays in the aether

Electron is too fast (simply saying), to come back after leaving
proton.

But it is possible by the another way and known as "electron capture":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron_capture
From: Enes on
On 30 Lis, 14:49, waldofj <wald...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 11:15 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > The best idea seems dumb at first , it is nothing new.

> > > What about neutron, which can be change on a proton or antiproton? For
> > > example.

> > > What do you meen ? Do not understand you.- Hide quoted text -

> > A neutron can decay into a proton and an electron. But if they are
> > oppositely charged they would come back togther again under their own
> > elctric attraction before they seperate.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch - A neutron decays in the aether
>
> so, there's no hydrogen in the universe?

In special conditions not only hydrogen (H) can be make, but
antihydrogen (H_) and even halfantihydrogen (HH_)too.