From: Rube Bumpkin on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: <plt(a)wherever.you.want.it.to.be>

>>> What is fuvg? I take it is a bad thing, whatever it is!
>

> | I used ROT13 to enclose a naughty word. This used to be a common
> | practice when Usenet was civil, before it fell into its dark age of
> | being overpopulated by spoiled, foul-mouthed brats.
>
> Rediculous !
>
> Just type sh!t and that's that.

I like what they've done in the new "Mr. Fox" (or whatever it's called)
movie. They use 'cuss' for everything. "Are you cussing with me?" "Don't
cuss with me." "I don't give a cuss"

RB
From: haroldB on
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:34:50 -0500, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>From: <plt(a)wherever.you.want.it.to.be>

>>>What is fuvg? I take it is a bad thing, whatever it is!
>

>| I used ROT13 to enclose a naughty word. This used to be a common
>| practice when Usenet was civil, before it fell into its dark age of
>| being overpopulated by spoiled, foul-mouthed brats.
>
>Rediculous !
>
>Just type sh!t and that's that.

I've Plonked! this foul mouthed jerk in another group. I guess I just
have to Plonk! the fool globally.

Consider yourself Plonked, Mr. Angry Fuvg.
From: plt on
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:34:07 -0600, plt(a)wherever.you.want.it.to.be
wrote:
snip

>cd C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\cookies
>del C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\cookies
>cd: C:\Windows\pchealth\helpctr\offlinecache
>del C:\Windows\pchealth\helpctr\offlinecache
>
>I placed this in the C: folder named as DeleteIndex.bat and merely run
>it from there. You do have to answer 'Yes' to the command line
>question allowing the files to be deleted. There is a DOS command one
>can put into the batch file to take care of that automatically, but
>it's been too many years since my using DOS, and I have forgotten it.

The command is to space past the last character in the del line and
add /y. It then won't stop for your 'yes' input.

Example:
del C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\cookies /y