From: Socrates on
> I had similar results.  My thought was that it was a Java problem -
> different browsers typically have different ways of dealing with
> embedded Java.
>
> RK.

If there is a such need, I could mirror the image somewhere.
From: Muzaffer Kal on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 03:14:05 -0700 (PDT), Socrates <mailsoc(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I had similar results. �My thought was that it was a Java problem -
>> different browsers typically have different ways of dealing with
>> embedded Java.
>>
>> RK.
>
>If there is a such need, I could mirror the image somewhere.

Because of copyright issues, it wouldn't be advisable for you to
distribute Xilinx files without explicit permission. The best case
would be for Xilinx to have multiple servers for their own files.
--
Muzaffer Kal

DSPIA INC.
ASIC/FPGA Design Services

http://www.dspia.com
From: dscolson on
On Jul 17, 3:42 pm, Muzaffer Kal <k...(a)dspia.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 03:14:05 -0700 (PDT), Socrates <mail...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> I had similar results.  My thought was that it was a Java problem -
> >> different browsers typically have different ways of dealing with
> >> embedded Java.
>
> >> RK.
>
> >If there is a such need, I could mirror the image somewhere.
>
> Because of copyright issues, it wouldn't be advisable for you to
> distribute Xilinx files without explicit permission. The best case
> would be for Xilinx to have multiple servers for their own files.
> --
> Muzaffer Kal
>
> DSPIA INC.
> ASIC/FPGA Design Services
>
> http://www.dspia.com

I found that if when on the following page:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.htm

If click the *WINDOWS 32/64 bit (2.81G)* button on the top, I can
download the tar file with no problem.

If I click the "version 12.1" under the design tools tab, it fails to
download.

Hope this helps.

Dave