From: Greg Russell on
In news:hnph81$gqu$1(a)speranza.aioe.org,
LD55ZRA <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> What more can I expect from these newsgroups.

When the first Usenet component is microsoft.* , one can only expect to pay
for what's otherwise free and open-source wrt an operating system.

Next thing we'll see is an M$ television ad saying that Billy-Bubba invented
Usenet.

From: Greg Russell on

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
It's not a /Microsoft/ newsgroup and it's a sewer, like all alt.windows
newsgroups.

From: Billns on
On 3/17/2010 1:39 AM, Greg Russell wrote:
> In news:hnph81$gqu$1(a)speranza.aioe.org,
> LD55ZRA<LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
>
>> What more can I expect from these newsgroups.
>
> When the first Usenet component is microsoft.* , one can only expect to pay
> for what's otherwise free and open-source wrt an operating system.
>
> Next thing we'll see is an M$ television ad saying that Billy-Bubba invented
> Usenet.

Gee, Greg, now I'm looking for THREE TV ads!

Bill
From: Greg Russell on
In news:eqD57ahxKHA.2644(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
Billns <billns(a)nsverizon.net> typed:

> now I'm looking for THREE TV ads!

One could reasonably bet that you spend the vast majority of your time
watcing teevee.